Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Testimonials

As a patient of Dr. Brian Reischman, I am pleased to report that I experienced success through my hypnotherapy sessions for smoking cessation. I was impressed with Dr. Reischman’s detailed and thorough explanation of the process and procedures involved in this type of hypnotherapy. His treatment environment was comfortable, safe and relaxing. Dr. Reischman contacted me to follow-up on my treatment progress and I was able to speak with him personally regarding any questions or needed support. I would recommend his hypnotherapy smoking cessation treatment program to anyone who is motivated to stop smoking.    Kathy M.

My name is Chris, I am thirty-seven years old, and I have always had performance anxiety.
 After several long talks my girlfriend and I decided to research possible solutions on the internet. My girlfriend found Dr.Reischman online, and at first we were uncertain whether or not he was the right solution for my problem. After our first phone conversation my trepidation faded. He took the time to answer all my questions. It was obvious he was genuinely interested in helping me overcome my performance anxiety. The first meeting with Dr. Reischman erased the last of my reservations. He never made my girlfriend or I feel rushed. He took as much time as we needed to ensure we were comfortable and that he understood the problem fully.
Dr. Reischman’s office hours made it very easy to set appointments that did not interfere with my work schedule. Even with my hours shifting each week, and sometimes day to day it was no problem to get into see him when I needed to.
One of the main selling points for me was the speed at which hypnosis works. In just six sessions, spread out over about three and half weeks, Dr. Reischman accomplished what would have taken a psychotherapist many months or even years. Because of the small number of sessions necessary we spent a tiny fraction of what traditional therapy would have cost, and in my opinion got better results.
 One other thing I feel was key to my success was Dr. Reischman’s work ethic. During the initial consultation he promised me, “No one will work harder for you than me.” He kept that promise. He gave me his all every time I was in his office. He spent a great deal of time preparing for our sessions, and it showed. I have recommended him to both friends and family, mostly for smoking cessation, and I am recommending him to you.